[Hong Kong] Change of Company Secretary

Change of Company Secretary

According to the Laws of Hong Kong, each company must hire a company secretary who must reside in Hong Kong or a group that must have its registered office in Hong Kong. Of all the duties, the company secretary has to make certain that the company is in compliance with the statutory requirements of the Hong Kong Companies Ordinance and must maintain the statutory documents of the company. 

A Company Secretary ensures compliance of all laws, in addition, knowledge about corporate laws and the rules related to mandatory to keep the company in good standing with the government 

You may easily transfer your current Hong Kong company secretary to new Company Service Provider if you are unhappy with your current one.

1: When can clients transfer their company to New Licensee Service Provider?

Generally, You can transfer your company anytime. 

New Company Service Provider will have a Company Check Up, Like a doctor, check to see if your company is up to date with the basic requirements.

2: Can New Company Service Provider help to check if company needs updating? 

Yes, liken us, Premia TNC will systematically check if basic requirements have been met such as Annual Return filing and Business Registration renewal. 

Change of Company Secretary - Simple guidelines:

Each Hong Kong-incorporated limited organization is required by the Companies Ordinance to have a Company Secretary. If you are unhappy with your current one, you can easily transfer your Hong Kong company secretary to New Company Service Provider. 

Follow the Simple guidelines:

Provide your company details 

The new Company Service Provider will review of your company and check to see if all the company filings are up to date. If not, will guide you what you need to do. 

Then, prepare documents for changing your registered company secretary. 

As a company director, you will need to approve and sign the relevant forms. 

After this, the Company Service Provider will change the recorded secretary for your company, and file the necessary documents to the government to make it official.

Registered address of Hong Kong Company >>

[Hong Kong] Significant Controller (SCR)  >>

We are regularly holding webinars. To make the dream of starting your overseas business come true with us.

Premia TNC YouTube >>

비즈니스 / 컨설팅 문의하기

비즈니스 / 컨설팅 문의하기