[Hong Kong] How to setup a Non-Hong Kong Company

  • For companies incorporated outside of Hong Kong and establish a place of business in Hong Kong. 
  • Must register with the Companies Registry as a ‘Registered Non-Hong Kong Company’ within one month of establishment. 
  • Not a separate legal entity from the parent and can leverage funds off the credit rating of its owner.

Application for Registration

• Address of the Principal Place of Business in Hong Kong

• Authorized Representative in Hong Kong

• Certified copy of the company’s constitutional documents

• Certified copy of the company’s certificate of incorporation

• Certified copy of the company’s latest published accounts

• Notice to Business Registration Office

Company Name

• Domestic name

• Corporate name

Document Translation

• If the company’s constitution or charter is in a language other than English or Chinese, certified translations must also be lodged.

Register overseas in Hong Kong and annual filing >>

How to setup hongkong bank account >>

We are regularly holding webinars. To make the dream of starting your overseas business come true with us.

Premia TNC YouTube >>

비즈니스 / 컨설팅 문의하기

비즈니스 / 컨설팅 문의하기