Register Overseas Company in Hong Kong and Annual Filing
1. Can I register my overseas company in Hong Kong?
Yes, you can register your overseas company in Hong Kong as non-Hong Kong Company and is required to register within one month after the establishment of the place of business in Hong Kong.
2. What kind of documents should be provided for registration?
– a specific form to reporting the company’s name, the address of the principal place of business, particulars of directors, company secretary and authorized representative in Hong Kong , etc.;
– a certified copy of the instrument defining the company’s constitution e.g. charter, statutes or memorandum and articles of association;
– a certified copy of the company’s certificate of incorporation (or its equivalent);
– a certified copy of the company’s latest published accounts; and
– a Notice to Business Registration Office (IRBR2)
3. Further, how to provide documents for registration if the registered documents of my overseas company presented not in English or Chinese?
If the relevant documents are not in English or Chinese, you only need to deliver a certified copy of the certificate in the original language and its certified translation in English or Chinese for registration. The documents in other languages rather than English or Chinese will not be accepted.
4. Who can act as Authorized Representative of registered non-Hong Kong Company?
For non-Hong Kong Company, must at least one person as act Authorized Representative and the following person/ entity able to take the position:
- a natural person resident in Hong Kong;
- a solicitor corporation as defined by section 2(1) of the Legal Practitioners Ordinance (Cap. 159);
- a corporate practice as defined by section 2(1) of the Professional Accountants Ordinance (Cap. 50); or
- a firm of solicitors or certified public accountants (practising) (should have a place of business in Hong Kong)
5. Is there required to filing accounts with annual return together form registered non-Hong Kong Company?
About the annual return, a registered non-Hong Kong company should deliver for anniversary date of registration within 42 days.
Under the law of other jurisdictions where the company registered, a registered non-Hong Kong company is required to deliver a certified copy of its latest published accounts for a period of at least 12 months together with the annual return for registration if required.
Otherwise, the registered non-Hong Kong Company is not required to apply for exemption from filing accounts. The company can give a statement of the fact in the annual return, i.e. by selecting the relevant box in Section 12B of the form of annual return.
6. Further, do I need to deliver a Chinese or English translation of the accounts together with the annual return for registration if accounts not presented by English or Chinese?
Yes, you should prepare the certified translated accounts in English or Chinese and submit together with annual return for registration, if needed.
베트남에서 근로자를 고용하다 보면 때로는 해고를 해야 할 때가 있습니다. 그러나 베트남에서 근로자를 해고하는 것은 몇 가지 규정과 절차를 따라야 합니다. 이 블로그 포스트에서는 베트남에서 근로자를 해고하는 방법과 주의사항을 알아보겠습니다. 이를 통해 근로자와 회사 모두에게 원활한 과정을 제공할 수 있을 것입니다.
What is the definition of a small business entity in Taiwan? There are 4 criteria of a small business entity as below. The business scope is small. The monthly sales amount is lower than NTD$200,00. The monthly sales have been verified by the tax authority. Subject to tax registration if start to run the business. The VAT rate is 1% of the monthly sales. For example, if your monthly sales are NTD$80,000, you will be subject to NTD$800 per month and the payment should be made on a quarterly basis.
대만 내 소기업의 정의는 아래와 같이 총 4가지입니다. 사업 범위가 작으면서,월 매출액이 NTD 200,000이하이며, 세무 당국에 의해 월 매출액을 확인 받은 기업이며, 사업 시작 시 세무등기 등록 대상인 기업입니다. 부가가치세율은 월 매출액의 1%입니다. 예를 들어 월 매출액이 NTD 80,000 에 따른 부가가치세는 NTD 800이며, 매 분기(3개월)마다 납부해야합니다.
비즈니스 / 컨설팅 문의하기
비즈니스 / 컨설팅 문의하기